Whew!

Well, my last post was about feeling beat up - under financial strain, which was putting a strain on my relationship with my wife too. I tend to worry too much about things, while she's a little more relaxed.
Earlier this week I got an email from a home-loan company that I had refinanced with 2 years ago. I hadn't thought of doing a re-fi as a means of getting out of the hole we were in, but I just gave it a try. A few phone calls, and a couple of discussions later, and we're in the process for the 3rd time in 5 years. But THIS time, because real estate values in Southern California - Orange County in particular - have skyrocketed, we're able to pay off the 1st, the 2nd, and ALL our consumer debt! We'll be debt free except for the car payments and the mortgage. What a relief! I was able to go to bed not worrying about things. I feel so much better.....

Comments

Popular Posts