Pleasure to meet you....



I will start to say that I've never been "awed" by actors or actresses, or celebrities. Over the years, and due to various circumstances, I've met a few: Linda Hamilton; Monty Hall; Sugar Ray Leonard; Smokey Robinson. Of course, the situations I've met these celebrities in has been non-public, like at church, or doing some photographic event. But there are a few actors, actresses and celebrities that I'd like to meet, and primarily because I think that they must be good folk to know.

Today I was watching "The Bucket List", which has two very fine actors, Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Now, I bet there are quite a few thousand that would like to meet Jack, but I'd like to meet and have coffee with Morgan Freeman. I like pretty much everything he does: "Shawshank Redemption", "Glory", "Driving Miss Daisy", just to name the GOOD ones. But even movies like "Bruce Almighty" and it's spinoff, "Evan Almighty" have a certain quality due to his presence onscreen.

So, here's an open invite to Mr. Freeman for coffee, or a beer sometimes, just to shoot the breeze and become acquainted.....

Comments

Popular Posts